[BKARTS] www.aboutbookbinding.com

Wow!
Thanks for everyone suggestions for my site
http://www.aboutbookbinding.com I have made the fonts
larger for easy reading.

You have inspired me to add more books to the site
starting with "Bookbinding and the Care of Books"
Published by D. Appleton and Company 1902.  So I'll
start typing again........
I'll let everyone know when I get some of it uploaded.

Thanks again for all the help.
Marcus Harbert
http://www.aboutbookbinding.com