Re: [BKARTS] Rome?

I know there's a pleasant little paper shop just off of Piazza Navona, but I
can't direct you to it.  I always find it by exiting the piazza at one of
the ends - can't remember which - and getting lost!

More locatable is Vertecci, which is probably "the" stationer's in Rome.
It's on Via Della Croce, right near the Spanish Steps.  www.vertecchi.com.

Abi
http://www.bookweb.sunpig.com