[BKARTS] seeking references

I'm currently working with a graduate student who does
performance/body/conceptual work. She is beginning to use the artist's book form as a means to
document and extend her work. I am looking for references to works within the field
of conceptual artists who use the book form as an extension/documentation of
their work for her to look at. If people would be able to provide
bibliographic information, or artists names, presses, or collections I would appreciate
any info.

Thanks

Erin Vigneau Dimick
Lecturer, SIUE