Re: [BKARTS] handwriting

Dear Celine,

I don't know about sample books or primers, but the Cincinnati Historical Society(in the RR station) has LOADS of actual handwriting circa 1900. They have boxes and boxes of paper ephemera, much of it handwritten, including the wedding invitations of the Fleishmans and the Tafts ands the Johnsons and the Seasongoods, in what I would assume were stylish hands of the times. If you have any trouble finding it let me know. I could probably recall further details given a little time.

Rebecca