Re: [BKARTS] handwriting

Celene,

P.S. I hang my head low. However could I misspell your name when it's there right in front of me? So very sorry. No sleep for weeks.

RM

On Nov 12, 2005, at 9:59 PM, hawkins wrote:

Can anyone recommend a source or a website where I could find samples of handwriting typical of the styles found around 1900? I am looking for samples of writing of the English alphabet.
Thanks,

Celene Hawkins
Cincinnati Book Arts Society

See <http:// www.philobiblon.com> for full information