[BKARTS] Closeout Paper (advertisement)

List Members
We here at Talas have a few papers that we have uncovered from the depths of our inventory that are currently on closeout.

One is Folio paper, black 35"x44" (grain long) 350gm, 100% cotton, which is typically used for albums, letterpress, and many other fine art applications. This paper is no longer being made and only a limited stock is available. It can be found on our web site here:
http://apps.webcreate.com/ecom/catalog/product_specific.cfm?ClientID=15&ProductID=26011

The second is Lisco White Paper. This is a very nice 84lb. text weight paper with a 20% cotton fiber content, pH neutral and archival quality, manufactured by Cordenons/Italy. Sheets are 25" x 38" and 125 sheets per carton. This paper is being sold very cheap at $65.00 per carton, or $50 per carton at 10+ cartons, and can be found online here:
http://apps.webcreate.com/ecom/catalog/product_specific.cfm?ClientID=15&ProductID=26013

Regards,
Aaron Salik

Talas