[BKARTS] lineco book cloth

I'm hoping someone can help me.  I am looking for a particular bookcloth made by Lineco/Books by Hand.  It is described as an Ivory Tapestry bookcloth, catalog # 220-4076.  It has the appearance, from what I am told, of a brocade.

I am looking for a mail-order source, since Lineco does not sell directly to individuals.

Does anyone know where I can order this?  I am at my wit's end.

Mark Hill
Paper Raven Bookworks