From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Mark Hill
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 1:05 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] lineco book cloth

I'm hoping someone can help me.  I am looking for a particular bookcloth
made by Lineco/Books by Hand.  It is described as an Ivory Tapestry
bookcloth, catalog # 220-4076.  It has the appearance, from what I am
told, of a brocade.

I am looking for a mail-order source, since Lineco does not sell
directly to individuals.

Does anyone know where I can order this?  I am at my wit's end.

Mark Hill
Paper Raven Bookworks