[BKARTS] lineco book cloth

Mark,
I am fairly certain that the Lineco cloth you are referring to comes from us. They purchase many cloths from us and cannot identify their item numbers (only ours) but take a look on our web site and see if the Asahi 2557A that Michelle was nice enough to point out is the same material. It can be found on our web site here:
http://apps.webcreate.com/ecom/catalog/product_specific.cfm?ClientID=15&ProductID=23957

Regards,
Aaron Salik
Talas