[BKARTS] selling at trade shows

Dear Book Arts Folks,
I'm wondering if anyone on the list has had experience selling his or her handmade books, papers, cards, etc. at fine arts or crafts trade shows....the kind of large scale shows that cater to wholesale buyers from museum shops and high end gallery shops instead of individual collectors or retail buyers. If so, which ones would you recommend as worthwhile in terms of orders taken and show booth costs? I'm limiting this search geographically to trade shows in the U.S. A Google search results in a very long list of such shows but I need some recommendations as a starting point for further research.
Thanks so much for any assistance offered (and thanks for the helpful information that comes my way each day through the generous members of this list.)
--
Ellen Sheffield
Unit IV