Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 13 Nov 2005 to 14 Nov 2005 (#2005-318)

I would like to purchase a board cutter for $200 or
less.  It does not have to be a large one.  I heard
recently of one called a "trim cutter" or somthing
similar, but can not find it.  Does anyone have any
suggestions?

Thank you, Nicole

--- BOOK_ARTS-L automatic digest system

http://apps.webcreate.com/ecom/catalog/product_specific.cfm?ClientID=15&ProductID=26011

http://apps.webcreate.com/ecom/catalog/product_specific.cfm?ClientID=15&ProductID=26013

> Regards,
> Aaron Salik
>
> Talas
> 20 West 20th Street
> New York, NY 10011
> 212-219-0770 Phone
> 212-219-0735 Fax
> http://talasonline.com

> to the

> information

> ------------------------------
>
> Date:    Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:02:19 -0800
> From:    kattalina kazunas
> <kattalina9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: TEST/repost of book performance photo
>
> apparently the photo did not go over on that last
> post
> about the book performance photo. so i am trying it
> again. sorry for any repetition. if this doesn't
> work
> this time, and if you are interested in seeing the
> photos, please email me off list, and i  will send
> it
> to you.
>
> thanks
> kattalina