Re: [BKARTS] Bookbinding and The Care of Books Online

Hi Marcus,

I am - as a lot of other peoples here - very interested in all texts about bookbinding and related subjects. But be careful, the book was reprinted again 1996. Therefore it is probably not public domain.
(But honestly I don't care. I offer some texts which are not public domain either and I hope not to get into trouble.)

Greetings

Florian

http://www.ftd-buch.de