[BKARTS] Winter & Spring calendar for the San Francisco Center for the Book now online

The class and event schedule for the San Francisco Center for the Book is now
online at <http://www.sfcb.org/>.

You can browse our pictorial class calendar at
<http://www.sfcb.org/php/bookpix.php> or the more conventional listing at
<http://www.sfcb.org/php/calendar.php?month=0&year=2006>
Some of our new classes are highlighted at
<http://www.sfcb.org/php/wshighlights.php>

Register for classes by calling the center at 415 565 0545 or using the
registration form at <http://www.sfcb.org/html/register.html>