Re: [BKARTS] selling at trade shows

Ellen,

I haven't had any experience with wholesale shows, but I do retail art fairs on a regular basis.  There are a few sources for listings, such as The Crafts Report and Sunshine Artist.  Look also at www.jolaf.com , there are listings of art fairs in the Midwest.

I hope you find this info useful

Mark Hill
Paper Raven Bookworks