[BKARTS] Bookbinding and the Care of Books

Hello Everyone,

I added Chapter 2 of Bookbinding and the Care of Books
online. I'm also looking for suggestions for the next
book to add to the website. If anyone has a book about
bookbinding published before 1920's with great
learning content and are willing to loan it to me long
enough to scan it. I will add it to my ever growing
collection of free online bookbinding books. Also I
would be willing to pay postage both ways for the loan
of the book.

Here is Chapter II of Bookbinding and the Care of
Books Published in 1902.
http://www.aboutbookbinding.com/Bookbinding-20.html

Again thanks for everyones kind words and support.
Marcus Harbert
http://www.aboutbookbinding.com