Re: [BKARTS] glue application

I spent the afternoon helping a friend of mine make a big (24x32) folio for
his prints, and we had a horrible time trying to coat the boards with glue
fast enough to finish and attach the bookcloth before the glue had dried.  We
tried using a glue brush and then just using some board as a spatula to pull
it across, but had the same mediocre results (air bubbles where there were
dry spots) with both.   Does anyone have a better way to coat large areas
quickly and evenly??  This was kind of the test run before we make another,
hopefully better, in a week or two.

Thanks,
Abby