[BKARTS] Book Arts in Paris?

Hello,

I am new to both the Book Arts discussion forum and to Paris, where I'm spending the winter months. I wonder if anyone out there knows of resources for book arts in this lovely city? I have taken many wonderful classes at the SF Center for the Book and would love to find a similar place here in Paris if one exists. I'm not a professional, just someone who enjoys printmaking and book arts as a creative outlet, so I'm looking for a place where an artist can take classes and use the facilities. Any ideas?

Thanks for any leads you can send my way!
--Nancy