[BKARTS] kangaroo leather

	I have just purchased from Hollander's two patches of kangaroo leather, on sale. I am very impressed with this product:
 its smoothness, its thinness and toughness;  and it doesn't stretch, a nice property for bookbinding.  But I have no
experience in working with it.  Can anyone share some tips with me on using this leather?  Is it possible to clean it,
and if so, how?  Can polishes, such as boot polish, be used on it?  If a spot of PVA glue falls on it, can it be removed
with water?
Thanks,
Jet
--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

	The Belgian surrealist painter Renee Magritte entered a cheese store in Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.
The owner pulled a wheel from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.