[BKARTS] book board

Hey–
i just rejoined the list.
Has anyone priced out book board (or davey) for mail-order? I was just about to go through it but thought i'd ask. I don't need a whole case but it might just come to that as an investment in the future. I know hollinger's has a non-davey board that they use that's not so outrageously priced as their davey board. And I think i found davey board's manufacturer recently on line to order from.
Any ideas, experience, facts out there for me to use?
thanks
(i need about 20 to 30 sheets of 18x24", thick enough to stand on-end as an accordion book.)
fl
ps yes, i was Tebbe when i was in iowa.

Felice E. Lau
Felix Press