Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 18 Nov 2005 to 19 Nov 2005 (#2005-323)

Abby,
     An alternative is to take your work to someone who really knows how to
bind such a large size, like Carolyn Chadwick in NYC.   That's a very difficult
size to work with - but she's an expert.   Don't know the cost and I'm sure
she's quite busy, but I don't know your deadline either...
     cj