[BKARTS] book board: do you really want it?

	Do you really want to use Davey board?  Most members of this list seem increasingly to find it unsatisfactory.    There
was a discussion on this list about a year ago in which the deteriorating quality of Davey board was the subject.
People were finding paper clips and portions of rubber bands embedded in the board. There are book boards of much higher
quality available.  Of course, they are more expensive, but, when you compare the substantial quality of these other
boards to Davey board, you might conclude they are a good investment.  Talas sells Eterno board, from Switzerland, which
I use exclusively. One sheet suffices for binding 4 or more books.  Check it out:  http://apps.webcreate.com/ecom/catalog/product_specific.cfm?ClientID=15&ProductID=25496
Jet

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

	The Belgian surrealist painter Renee Magritte entered a cheese store in Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.
The owner pulled a wheel from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.