Re: [BKARTS] austin book arts

Molly:

Austin is alive and well in the book arts field. First, try the Austin Book Workers website:
http://members.tripod.com/~austinbookworkers/
Then you can go to my website: http://www.mindspring.com/~patbooks
I've been in Austin (a great city!) since last February. There are all kinds of activities
in town for artists, musicians and book people.

Patrice