Re: [BKARTS] book making kits

Another option is Christine Cox's Volcano Arts Book kits.
http://www.volcanoarts.biz/cart/bookkits/index.htm

This is a great way to learn as you can concentrate of the mechanical
aspects of putting a book together without the complexity of cutting paper
and preparing components.

Have fun!
Best regards,
Bette in NH