Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 22 Nov 2005 to 23 Nov 2005 (#2005-327)

Peter-
My receipt of Book List is getting more and more difficult to read,
all messages now appear with =20s. My computer (Mac)   and AOL
do not seem to be able to solve this. I tried signing on through G-mail
and that didn't help.

Are others having this problem?

Alice

A L I C E * S I M P S O N