[BKARTS] =20s and such

In a message dated 11/25/2005 12:03:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Date:    Thu, 24 Nov 2005 10:57:03 EST
From:     Alice Simpson <DanceMarathon1@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: BOOK_ARTS-L  Digest - 22 Nov 2005 to 23 Nov 2005 (#2005-327)

Peter-
My receipt  of Book List is getting more and more difficult to read,
all messages now  appear with =20s. My computer (Mac)   and AOL
do not seem to be  able to solve this. I tried signing on through G-mail
and that didn't  help.

Are others having this problem?

Alice

A L I C E * S  I M P S O N
D A N C E M A R A T H O N
NEW  WORK:www.alicesimpson.com

Alice/Peter,

I've had this problem too. In fact, I've noticed it with Alice's e mails.
I'm on the digest. Could it have something to do with that?

I've tried to just read around it, but I would be grateful if someone oculd
fix it or tell me how to. Thanks,

Sally Canzoneri