From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of J
Carey
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2005 7:00 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: India suppliers

Hello,

Does anyone know of any bookbinding, archival quality paper, or
conservation suppliers in India? Or for that matter, and bookbinders or
conservators over there? I noticed on the recent listserv breakdown that
there was one subscriber from India, any leads? (I checked the archives
but didn't find anything.)

thanks, Jae