Re: [BKARTS] In search of a book conservator

Hello All,
  A friend of my mother's, by the name of Becky Pressel, is the owner of  a 15th-16th century Bible. I have not seen the book, but from what I've  heard it is in good condition except for the binding. The binding was  redone in the early 20th Century, but is now falling apart.

  Being a state away, I've not seen the book, but I agreed to put her  information out there in case someone is interested in taking on the  job. Becky lives in the Dayton area, and can be contacted at  jpressel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Anyway, hope some of you can help her!
  Michelle

www.phillyart.net/michellewilson