Re: [BKARTS] prospectus advice

Hello All,

  I am writing my first prospectus for a book that I'm in the process of  making. A mock will be featured at a few upcoming holiday art sales, at  which I'm hoping to take some orders to help with paying for the final  phase of the production of the book.

  If any of you have any advice on what sorts of information to include  in a prospectus that you are willing to share, I'd appreciate any help.

  Thanks,

  Michelle

www.phillyart.net/michellewilson