Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 24 Nov 2005 to 25 Nov 2005 (#2005-329)

Audrey-
If this posting was intended to help me, thank you,
but it's way beyond my technical understanding.

It is disappointing that my messages show up so illegibly,
particularly when I wanted to introduce the List to my
new artist book.
Alice

A L I C E * S I M P S O N
D A N C E M A R A T H O N