Re: [BKARTS] Toronto book arts...Tomorrow November 27th - OCAD Book Arts Fair

Julie,
Too bad you won't be in town tomorrow. The Ontario College of Art and
Design is holding their 21st annual book arts fair.
For those who can make it, the fair is open 10am to 5pm and takes place
in the Great Hall at OCAD, 100 McCaul Street in Toronto (a couple of
blocks west of University and Dundas, just behind the AGO).
-Kevin Martin
 the Papertrail

Chuck Basham & Julie Friedman