[BKARTS] Bookbinding books.

Is anyone familiar with  Bookbinding: A Manual of Techniques by Pamela
Richard. 1995. It's a British publication. If it is a worthwhile book,
I'd like to stock it. List price is $35.00

Any one familiar with either of these two as well? Are they worthwhile?
Focused totally on utilitarian repairs for libraries or also useful for
individuals, hobbyists.

Book Repair: A How-To-Do-It Manual by Kenneth Lavender. 2001. It's part
of a series for Librarians. List price is $69.95

In House Book Repair by Sharon A McQueen. 2005. Perhaps someone on the
list would want to write a short review of this book (or both these
books) for Bound & Lettered. I could supply review copies.

John Neal, Bookseller: Books, tools, and materials for Bookmaking,
Calligraphy and Illumination

www.JohnNealBooks.com

800-369-9598

336-272-6139