Re: [BKARTS] Bookbinding books.

John --
   At a workshop I took with Don Etherington, I believe he indicated that
Kenneth Lavender had studied with him, and someone in the class said that
he'd seen the book and it was very thorough and worth the price.
   I don't swear to this, because I was just listening with one ear, but
I'm pretty sure that's what I heard.

Lavinia Adler