[BKARTS] Miniature binding equipment

Hi All,
I was hoping someone would have information on where to find/buy miniature binding equipment? I almost exclusively bind between 3 cm and 8 cm, I think that's about 1.5 inches and 3 inches -sorry, never really learned imperial measurements! I've found that I end up jury-rigging an assortment of clamps, scraps of boards etc to work that small and would like to invest in some proper equipment.
Any info would be greatly appreciated,
Lee Churchill.

Ms. Lee Churchill
Paper Conservator