Re: [BKARTS] Miniature binding equipment

Lee:

I've made any miniature equipment I've needed over the years. The sewing stand was the most fun. A small block of wood, stacked cardboard squares for feet, and some bent coathanger wire in an upside down U for the top. Works fine. I am currently sewing a 6 section book four-up on it. That's really the only piece of equipment I've found necessary to use in minature. I use my regular sized nipping press and paper-covered bricks for all sizes of books.

Patrice Baldwin
http://www.mindspring.com/~patbooks