From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Lee
Churchill
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 9:05 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Miniature binding equipment

Hi All,
I was hoping someone would have information on where to find/buy miniature
binding equipment? I almost exclusively bind between 3 cm and 8 cm, I think
that's about 1.5 inches and 3 inches -sorry, never really learned imperial
measurements! I've found that I end up jury-rigging an assortment of clamps,
scraps of boards etc to work that small and would like to invest in some
proper equipment.
Any info would be greatly appreciated,
Lee Churchill.

Ms. Lee Churchill