Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 29 Nov 2005 to 30 Nov 2005 (#2005-333)

On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 16:00:11 +1100, BOOK_ARTS-L automatic digest system <LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Miniature binding equipment

I bought a very nice wooden flower press with 0ne main screw, useful for books up to 8 by 6 inches and I found a screw type nutcracker was very useful for tiny books after I made a board to level the base. It is actually for cracking macadamia nuts. I will make a tiny sewing frame after reading Pat Baldwin's contribution. Thanks Pat. A friend was given a little press by her dentist. I'm not sure what they use them for, I hate to think.

Adrienne Allen