[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days: December

Book Arts & Letterpress Lists:

December has a way of sneaking up on us. Nonetheless, the Convivio Book of Days for December is posted, right on schedule. You'll find the Book of Days link directly on our homepage:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

The theme of the month is simplicity, which, we think, is a good approach to a time we often make not simple at all.

Also new on the website is a page about our experience with Hurricane Wilma ("Hurricane Wilma & the Simple Life" in the "Our Story" section of our website), and some new handmade products added to our Book of Days Catalog, including some really nice soy candles. You can also see photos of our newest letterpress printed, handbound book, "The Room of Crosses."

Come visit when you can.
John & Seth

Convivio Bookworks
Book and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
http://www.conviviobookworks.com