Re: [BKARTS] downloading classics redux

Are you sure these are downloadable books in sheet? I thought their product was physical.

Marion Baumgarten
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark" <paperraven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2005 8:04 AM
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] downloading classics redux

Friends,

Thanks to all for all the responses concerning downloading classics for
binding. I have FINALLY found the website I was looking for. For anyone
else that's interested, it wasn't the Gutenberg project that I was thinking
of. It was www.volcanoarts.biz.

They have a link for downloading books in sheets, already to cut and bind.

Happy Holidays!

Mark Hill
Paper Raven Bookworks