Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 2 Dec 2005 to 3 Dec 2005 (#2005-336)

Thanks Nance,

From out of my misty design memory, with a your helpful nudge,
come those facts. Lubalin designed with type like no one else!
I looked and bookmarked the site, thanks again, but must say
it has none of the excitement or elegance I remember
of the original. Times change.

A L I C E * S I M P S O N
D A N C E M A R A T H O N
NEW WORK:www.alicesimpson.com