[BKARTS] Free Guillotine in NYC (downtown)

Dear Book Friends
A friend of a friend of a friend, Ram Rahman, a photographer, is moving to
India, and he has a guillotine he wants to give away to someone who will use
it. Naturally, I knew this was the place to find a home for it.

If you are interested, please contact me off list. I have a jpg I can send
you. I haven¹t seen it, and don¹t have dimensions, but it looks like a small
one-table top, not electric. I can give you the contact information, and you
can take it from there.

Please note: You must pick up the guillotine, it cannot be shipped. Ram is
losing his loft in the south street area after 26 years, and the guillotine
has to be out of there by the end of December. His loft is a fourth floor
walk up, but he said the guillotine can be dismantled and carried down.

Regards
Miriam Schaer
mschaer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx