[BKARTS] Guillotine? Ah, ca ira!

[With apologies to the list: since I've opted out of direct receipt of
mailings from this list I don't have access to member's e-mail
addresses.]

I would love to have that guillotine for the Orange Press. Not to
worry: even though I wrote my dissertation on the French Revolution, I
intend to use it for books only...

Paul T Werner, New York