Re: [BKARTS] Matthew Carter, typeface designer

The British Council Design Museum has a complete bio on Matthew here:
  http://www.designmuseum.org/design/index.php?id=123

  Marcus
  http://www.aboutbookbinding.com

Diana Britt <dkbritt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  There is a wonderful article about Matthew Carter, designer of Verdana
and many other typefaces we would all know, in the Dec. 5 issue of The
New Yorker magazine, page 56. Well worth seeking out.

--

Diana
The truth is out there, but I forgot the website address...

See for full information