[BKARTS] Gift of the Magi

[Please pardon the cross postings]

The Printery has just added a seasonal touch to its Web site, www.theprinterybooks.com. We have added a page listing Christmas Booklets we think you’ll enjoy. This year’s new offering, Gift of the Magi by O. Henry, is particularly special but we think you’ll find all of the booklets to be charming.

Best wishes for a wonderful holiday season to all.

Kay Michael and Virginia Kramer
The Printery