[BKARTS] Website update (new books added at GalleriaMia)

Hi,

Just to let you know I've updated my website after a long period, and there are now ten more books to view, 6 fine bindings and 4 artist's books. The links are below:

Added titles in http://www.galleriamia.net/FineBinding.htm
Peter Pan, Last Gods, Gulliver's Travels, Antony and Cleopatra, John Betjeman - Selected Poems, Helene Schjerfbeck - Drawings and Water Colours

Added title in http://www.galleriamia.net/ArtBinding.htm
Desert Notes, All the Good Souls, Cleopatra Scroll, Moments

For those of you in the UK, there's also a course schedule for the first part of 2006: http://www.galleriamia.net/Courses.htm

Best wishes,
Mia L.
GalleriaMia