[BKARTS] Holiday Sale this Saturday

Greetings from the Center for Book Arts,

Come join us this Saturday, December 10th from 11 am to 5pm when we will be hosting our annual Holiday Sale. Find a variety of unique handcrafted gifts, including journals and albums, greeting cards, decorative boxes, prints and artist's books, plus seasonal treats and festive music.

We will also be giving an exclusive discount during the sale on 2006 classes at the Center. Our Winter/Spring 2006 class schedule is currently online- browse our extenisve selection at http://www.centerforbookarts.org/newsite/classes/.

I hope you can join us.

Sarah Nicholls
Program Manager

The Center for Book Arts