Re: [BKARTS] Holiday Sale this Saturday

A stop in NYC?

xx

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 11:28 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Holiday Sale this Saturday

Greetings from the Center for Book Arts,

Come join us this Saturday, December 10th from 11 am to 5pm when
we will be hosting our annual Holiday Sale. Find a variety of
unique handcrafted gifts, including journals and albums, greeting
cards, decorative boxes, prints and artist's books, plus seasonal
treats and festive music.

We will also be giving an exclusive discount during the sale on
2006 classes at the Center. Our Winter/Spring 2006 class schedule
is currently online- browse our extenisve selection at
http://www.centerforbookarts.org/newsite/classes/.

I hope you can join us.

Sarah Nicholls
Program Manager

The Center for Book Arts
28 West 27th Street
New York, NY 10001

phone (212) 481-0295
fax (212) 481-9853

visit us on the web at
http://www.centerforbookarts.org

or email
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This transmittal may be a confidential attorney-client communication or may otherwise be privileged or confidential. If it is not clear that you are the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error; any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited. If you suspect that you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 1-860-275-8200, or e-mail at it@xxxxxx and immediately delete this message and all its attachments.