[BKARTS] Request for information - D. Beck equipment

In volumes 1, 2 and 4 of the New Bookbinder (1981-84) Derek Beck
published a series of articles on the design of bookbinding equipment.
Subsequently, Mr Beck offered for sale a "multi-press," lying press,
plough and other equipment; the last advertisement I can find for this
equipment is 1997.

I would be interested to know if this equipment is still available and
if so how to contact Mr Beck or the current manufacturer.  Also, if any
members of the list have used this equipment, or built equipment based
on these design ideas, I would be interested in hearing their
evaluations.

John Townsend