Re: [BKARTS] Printing scrolls

Most inkjet printers these days will print paper of any length, i.e., banners. I should think that that would work.

Saly

On Dec 8, 2005, at 3:14 PM, Wotypka, Joanne wrote:

Hi folks,

This place continues to be a fountain of amazing information!

I have a question: I'm on the cusp of finishing my PhD dissertation
(it's on Kerouac and Buddhism) and I thought it would be really cool to
give my supervisors a scroll copy of my work (like the On The Road
scroll). Does anyone have any suggestions about where I might find a
printer that can do a very long scroll? All I've gotten so far is a
bunch of strange looks and even stranger emails.

Anywhere in North America would work.

cheers, and Happy Holidays

joanne