Re: [BKARTS] Printing scrolls and THE scroll

Strictly as an aside, as I am making preliminary arrangements as I read
this....if you want to see the original Kerouac scroll, we will be showing it here
in our galleries at the Book and Paper Center at Columbia College Chicago from
October through December 2006.
Bill Drendel