[BKARTS] books about books on eBay

I added a few more items to eBay the other day that you 'on the list' might
be interested in.  There are some framable prints of book covers (one by
Zahnsdorf), decorated and watermarked papers, a book exhibition video, and a few of
my last available book binding exhibition catalogs.  This is probably my
'next-to-the-last offering', since I have finally depleted most of my
bookbinding-related collection.

I may be listing (January or February) some fine press books, pop-up and
moveable books, and a couple of fine/design bindings.

If you would like to see the current items, you can go to
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7373520795&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=
1
or just go to ebay and search under my sellers id name:  gaunygirl

Thanks, Karen Crisalli